Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Benny and Frida: Simply Love!!!!!!!!!!!





Well, here is a story my friend Dalia and I are working on. It is called Benny and Frida: Simply Love! We both will be posting the story. She will be posting it on her flog (like she already is) and I'm posting it on my blog. I hope you all like it! :)



Chapter 1:

Brief Encounter


"It's 1969 I've just arrived in Stockholm, leaving my children and my ex-husband to be a singer in the big city. My name is Anni-Frid Synni Lyngstad, I'm the daughter of a Norwegian teenager and a German soldier, but they are both deceased. I'm 20 years old and I'm too alone."

During this time period Frida thought it was time to go out and explore the city so she decided to do this. "One day, I felt like I needed to go to or have a party. I decided to go to a bar near my house. There was a nice man sitting near me. I thought I knew him, but I was not really sure."

Frida knew it was not polite to stare at someone so she just did this."I ordered a drink and then I went to a table that was near a window. When I sat down I noticed that the nice man looked at me and then he started to talk to the waiter at the counter. It looked like they were talking about me, but I didn't know if it was something good or bad...."

Then Frida noticed this and she said. "Suddenly, the nice man arrived at my table. He said "Hello, my name is Benny Andersson. You are Anni-Frid Lyngstad, isn't it? I'm the keyboardist of the Hep Stars." I was surprised, but I knew him, so I said hello and we started talking. He told me that I have a terrific voice and that I was very pretty. We talked during that night, but we had to go back home. I felt a strange sensation of sadness when we both said bye."





1 comment: