Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Art Work

Here is my last Benny and Frida picture that I did that I took a picture of. I did a picture of them kissing. And trust me it was very hard. Here is my FIRST Frida picture that I did. I messed up a little, but I guess it's good for my first try.

Here is another Benny picture. Sorry for the way I took the picture. I wasn't thinking.


Here is my FIRST Benny picture that I did. I have the colored one, but I didn't take a picture of it yet.



Here is my FIRST Benny and Frida picture I did. It is funny and horrible, but it was my first time. I did this picture in school after a test.













4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I loved your pictures, especially the third and the last one ;)

    I like to draw too, but I don't have courage to post the works in my blog XD

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Drawing is so much fun. I bet you do amazing drawings. Thanks so much for the comment!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michaela, I love your blog, and the photos are so much funny!
    *I'm using an online translator, so my English may not be as good ...
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's ok. You do a good job with the translator! ;)

    ReplyDelete